Monday, February 2, 2009

Poetry



Once upon a time .........I was a poet. Yep I wrote poetry. Here is the proof.


http://www.angelfire.com/co/mladyheart/stars.html

I think there are 4 web pages of my poems that I have written. That was a sad time in my life.
But my GOD is bigger then where I was and now I have lessons and memories of when I was a poet. Poetic Angell ....... Lady Valor.....
Yep Once upon a time! Rhonda



PS the volcano is still rumbling and no news yet, and its snowing! YAY! I LOVE ALASKA

1 comment:

Farmgirl said...

Greetings Lady Valor...
I remember you from the Poetry Cafe. Remember those crazy days?

I see you have a link to some of your poems on Bear1Mage's website.

So many good memories.

I hope you are well. Good luck with the new job.

God Bless...

Mary aka LaPoetessa