Sunday, February 1, 2009

Laughter

Well I have spent the last hour or so watching and remembering the Carol Burnett show. My tummy hurts goodness sakes . I have laughed and laughed. This was a time of innocence and fun and yet discovery and I grew up with this show. So this is one of my favorite outtakes and I LOVE this show it was sooooo funny . Every week was a new adventure in laughter. Thank YOU Carol Burnett and company!!!









No new news on the volcano . This was the latest posted about it at 4 this afternoon.

2009-02-01 16:00:05


So we are still in watch and wait mode. Enjoy the laugh!! Love Rhonda

1 comment:

kimB said...

Hey you :D Do you have the Carol Burnett DVDs or did you watch them online? I saw the You Tube player in your post...

I want to get that set of DVDs that I see on the late-night infomercials. Looks like a fun set and, like you, I find the humor much less offensive than what is available currently!

Love you so much - k