Thursday, February 19, 2009

Today is today. not yesterday nor tomorrow. so what to DO today? shall I finish the laundry or sleep? shall I read a book or surf the web( blogs! so addicted!!!) .What to do What to do. So I think I will post my poetry pages on here. Yes you heard me I write poetry . I have some pages of my poems so I will post them .

This is my poetry pages . They are some of my early poetry.


http://www.angelfire.com/co/mladyheart/stars.html

This is a site of where my poetry bloomed and blossomed. The poetry is posted on the weekly challenges pages. I write as Lady Valor or PoeticAngell.

http://members.fortunecity.co.uk/bear1mage/index.html


The volcano still has not erupted and they have NO CLUE when it will. it could be hours or months or days. So we still wait and watch.

I found my brothers on facebook. They look good. I miss them. God please open the doors again. I do LOVE them so much!

Off to do laundry and and ......yeah..........laundry! ook.
RhondaSue

1 comment:

Good to be a Queen said...

Glad to hear your volcano has not erupted yet...Love your poetry...