Monday, January 26, 2009

YAY the sun is shining this morning and AND the days are getting lighter longer. It has been a long winter here and yet we have till the middle of may till its over . Ah well I will just work on my house and continue to get it like I want it.

Yesterday our sweet grandbaby was dedicated to GOD and that was special . Then we all went to lunch at the favorite chinese resterant. We packed the place out with our group of 26 give or take one or two. It was fun. It was really a good day.

Today I am just trying to figure out what my task is and how much I want to give to it. Seems I just have no motivation for much of anything lately. I find that weird and disturbing all at once and yet i seem to be locked in at this spot. GGGGGGRRRRRRRRR I DO NOT LIKE THAT FEELING. THIS FEELING!

Well I am off to GO attack the books I have piled up waiting to be put on shelves..
Rhonda

No comments: